Maharaja Train Tour
A new entry Indian Maharaja
Train is simply beyond your imaginations, offering a king like
treatment. This train provides all the luxurious facilities through out the
journey. It begins from Mumbai and take travelers to the beauty of Ajanta
and Ellora caves to Pink City Jaipur to the symbol of love
Taj Mahal and finally to Delhi.
The Indian Maharaja -Deccan Odyssey was introduced in November 2009 and is
a joint venture of the Ministry of Railway, Government of India and MTDC
(Maharashtra Tourist Development Corporation). The tour package is comprised
of various alluring destinations including Mumbai, Aurangabad, Udaipur,
Sawai Modhopur, Jaipur, Agra and Delhi. The train is fully air-conditioned
and has exquisite interiors with well furnished coaches, carved panels,
stunning artefacts etc. It is an easier way to get royal experience.
The Indian Maharaja train - Facilities
Indian Maharaja Train has a total number of 22 coaches which can easily
accommodate 88 passengers. It is incorporated with all the entertainment and
relaxation comforts including Plasma TVs, Internet access, bar, restaurants
and a spa car. Moreover, the train has twin/triple bedded deluxe cabins and
presidential suites which people can opt as per their requirement and
budget. This train also offers Bar Lounge, two dining car saloons, ayurvedic
spa centre, 30 seater conference car, business centre and mini gym.
TOUR 1: Indian
Maharaja Train Tour from Mumbai to Delhi
1 : Wed : Mumbai depart
Day 2 : Thu : Ellora Cave temples & Aurangabad Fort
Day 3 : Fri : Ajanta Cave frescoes
Day 4 : Sat : Udaipur lake city
Day 5 : Sun : Ranthambhore tiger reserve
Day 6 : Mon : Jaipur Pink city
Day 7 : Tue : City of Taj- Agra
Day 8 : Wed : Delhi arrive
Date from Mumbai
TOUR 2: 7 Nights
Delhi to Mumbai Indian Maharaja Train Tour
Dates from Delhi :
Day 1 : Wed : Delhi depart
Day 2 : Thu (Morning) : City of Taj-Agra
Day 2 : Thu (Evening) : Bharatpur bird Sanctuary
Day 3 : Fri : Pink city of Jaipur
Day 4 : Sat : Ranthambhore Tiger reserve
Day 5 : Sun : Lake city of Udaipur
Day 6 : Mon : Ellora Cave temples & Aurangabad Fort
Day 7 : Tue : Ajanta Cave frescoes
Day 8 : Wed : Mumbai arrive
Date from Delhi
Silver class : Stay in deluxe
cabins, all transfers, tours and excursion by air-conditioned luxury
Indian MaharajaTariff- Valid from Sep 2011 to
April 2012 Cost Per Person Per Night (Total Trip for 7 Nights)
# GST Tax of 2.58% Extra
# Holiday surcharge of 10% Extra for 21 & 28 Dec depart
# Client will have to pay for full 7 Nights travel
Gold Class : Stay in deluxe cabins, all transfers, tours and
excursions by air-conditioned private car with private language failing
English speaking local guides (different guides in different cities, guide
not staying on the Train with clients, only English Speaking naturalist for
Platinum Class : Stay in Presidential suite, all transfers,
tours and excursions by air-conditioned private car with private language
failing English speaking local guides (different guides in different cities,
guide not staying on the Train with clients, only English Speaking
naturalist for jungle safari).
* All meals starting from Dinner on Wednesday till Breakfast on day 08 i.e.
* Entrances to monuments, National Park and other places of visits as per
* 02 Jungle Safari by canters at Ranthambhore (even for Gold class). Jeep
safaris for Platinum class
* Boat ride at Lake Pichola (subject to water levels).
* Gala Dinner at Durbar Hall at Fateh Prakash Palace-Udaipur or Gala Dinner
at City Palace-Jaipur
* Services of English Speaking guides for sightseeing as per booking class.
* Mineral water, Tea and Coffee throughout the journey.
Extra Costs (Not
* Any drinks (soft drinks, cocktails or
liquor) whether on board the train or at land hotels will be payable
* Camera/ video camera charges, insurance, any airfare, airport tax
* Facilities at Conference car, Business centre, Beauty Saloon and Spa.
* Tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
* Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions section
* We require Names/Nationality of all the
* Booking will be confirmed on receipt of USD 1000 advance deposit per
person ,which is non refundable & non-adjustable.
* Balance /Full payment: must reach us at least 90 days before tour
* Either by Credit Card Authorization or via
* Minimum US$ 1000 per person will be charge
before 90 days of tour depart
* 30% ticket value will be retained, if cancelled 89 60 days prior
to commencement of Train journey.
* 50% ticket value will be retained, if cancelled 59 45 days prior
to commencement of Train journey.
* 100% ticket value will be retained, if cancelled 44 days prior to
commencement of Train journey.